Saturday, August 25, 2012

Funny

I'm trying to decide which is funnier :

1. Trying to look all 'ghetto' and 'gansta' in Dillingham, Alaska

--  OR --

2. Trying to look all 'ghetto' and 'gansta' in Dillingham, Alaska while bottoming out your new, lowered "Gangsta" Ford Mustang on the many potholes.

I'm leaning towards # 2, especially when you add in the gut-wrenching sounds of metal being scraped and torn asunder from said Mustang. And trust me : I wasn't the only one laughing. The locals - both driving by and walking - were laughing at this idiot, too.

A Ford Mustang is about the most useless form of transportation in Dillingham under the best conditions here. There is about 3/4 of a mile of decent road where you could let that car run. The rest is low-speed corners and potholes.

I guess stupid thrives in every corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment