Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Photo-pa-looza II

I discovered a little "in" joke among the citizens of Dillingham. Just to see what would happen I searched Google for "Things to Do in Dillingham". I clicked on the first link in the results page, and I was kind of puzzled to be greeted by a blank page. One of the people I work with looked and said :

"Yep. That's about right."

So aside from work (of which I have a lot), and sleep, there really isn't a whole lot else to do in Dillingham unless you have a gun, fishing tackle, boat or a snowmobile. That is, unless you have two good feet and a good camera.

Now that's a fishing boat


A small inlet leading to the bay, at low tide.


Seems like Dillingham has a ton of boats, planes, and Toyotas.
 
Now that's what I call a great job of parking.

It's not like someone will steal it. Or want to.



Dillingham High School on the left.


Even in the middle of nowhere, there's a NAPA.


Taken in the parking lot of AC, one of the two grocery stores.





Again, it's all about the fishing here. 


Looks like noon, taken about 6:00 pm.





No comments:

Post a Comment